Flyer from USD 259: PLEASE CLICK HERE
Message from USD 262:
We are pleased to share our plans for providing grab and go meals for anyone 18 years old or younger. We will begin this service Monday, March 23. Please note that as we begin this program, we may need to make adjustments. At this time, the plan for meal delivery is as follows.
Meals will be able to be picked up at five locations:
(Click link below to see maps of exact locations)
- VCIS- 737 N. Meridian
- Community Building Parking Lot 314 E. Clay
- Brookfield Apartments 1240 E. Ford, Valley Center
- West Elementary 501 N. Sheridan
- Navajo Lake Estates- 501 E. 63rd St. North- Park City
- Park City Community Building at the entrance of Hap McLean Park, 6801 N Hydraulic Ave - Park City
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF THESE LOCATIONS WITH MAPS
Meals will be made available from 11:00-12:30 on the following days:
- Mondays: grab and go meal will include lunch for Monday and Tuesday; and breakfast for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Wednesdays: grab and go meal will include lunch for Wednesday and Thursday; and breakfast for Thursday and Friday
- Fridays: meal will include lunch for Friday and Saturday; and breakfast for Saturday and Sunday
**No meal will be provided for Sunday lunch or Monday breakfast**
Meals will be delivered in a USD 262 mini-bus so everyone can recognize the location.
Due to current regulations, meals can only be given to 18 year olds and younger, and the children must be present to receive a meal. We cannot give multiple meals to one person.
We also wish to follow safe practices, so please remind anyone picking up meals to maintain a 6 foot distance from others during the pick-up process.
Although we will do our best to have plenty of meals available, please be aware that we could possibly run out of meals at some locations until we get a better idea of participation. Should that be the case, we will attempt to contact the other locations to see if they have meals remaining and will attempt to have additional delivered.