Exterior Home Improvement Grant
Does your house need a new roof? Want to build a new deck? What about replacing your windows or driveway? Park City residents looking to beautify their homes may be eligible for a grant.
This program will provide a 20 percent reimbursement for exterior improvements upon completion. There is no income requirement but other conditions may apply.
Homeowners need to have at least $2,500 in combined repairs/renovations. You may be reimbursed anywhere from $500 up to a maximum of $2,500. All Park City residents, who don’t live in an apartment or duplex, may apply.
You can come to City Hall (1941 E 61st St N) and fill out an application. You must submit at least $2,500 in estimated work bids. Once the City approves your project, work must begin within 120 days. Grant money will be available until all funds are allocated.
Who can apply?
- Any non-apartment or duplex residential unit
- Must be current on all property taxes
- Provide proof of property insurance
Application and program process
- Submit an application:
- City staff will contact applicant to:
- Discuss project(s)
- Take photos
- Inform if permits are needed
- Applicant must submit bids before application is approved
- Application must be approved before construction can start
- Work must be completed within 120 days of application approval
- Work must be completed by Nov. 1
- City staff will perform a post-project inspection to verify projects are completed and code compliant
- The City will reimburse applicants after receiving at least $2,500 in receipts
The City will start accepting applications on Feb. 1st at 8 a.m. Property owners must submit the application in person, or through the online form. Grant money will be available until all money is allocated. Once all of the grant money has been allocated, a waiting list will be created for qualifying applications. Additional information on program eligibility and process is on page two of the application.
**You can submit your application online, or by mail after 8 a.m. the morning of Saturday, Feb 1st, and in person starting at 8 a.m. the morning of Monday Feb 3rd. Online applications will be entered at days end, in the order they are received, following all walk-in application submissions.**