The Park City Police Department’s mission is to provide impartial, ethical, and professional law enforcement service and protection. We strive to maintain the trust and confidence of our citizens while working to improve the quality of life. To achieve these goals the Park City Police Department must build and retain the confidence and respect of the public. This can best be accomplished by the constant effort of all department members to ensure the principal of service is our primary goal, while vigorously pursuing those who commit crimes.
The Park City Police Department has adopted the following visions for the 21st Century:
To provide the environment for the Park City Police Department that results in:
Reduction of crime and fear of crime
Enhanced customer service
Public trust and officer approachability
Personal and professional growth for employees
The Park City Police Department has adopted the following statements of its values:
- Maintain service as our primary goal, while vigorously pursuing those who commit crimes.
- Ensure that community responsiveness and the prevention of crime shall always be the hallmark of this organization.
- Strive to maintain the highest levels of integrity and professionalism in all our members and activities.
- Provide courteous police service with respect for the rights and dignity of all the people we serve.
- Encourage public input regarding the development of policies that directly affect the quality of neighborhood life.
- Manage our resources carefully and effectively.
- Give attention to the input of employees in matters that affect job satisfaction and effectiveness.
Links for the Police Department:
Police home page
Vacation watch request
Park City Police Department
Chief of Police:
6110 N. Hydraulic
Park City, KS 67219