Parkcity, KS - Home Page
Parkcity, KS - Home Page
homeemail pageprint pagerss
Parkcity, KS - Home Page

Go To Search

Erosion Control

Show All Answers

1. If I plant grass in my yard do I need to provide Best Management Practices?
2. Does a homeowner have to get a permit?
3. Do I have to be careful about the fertilizer I use?
4. If I am a developer do I need to get a permit for my development?
5. Where can I get copies of the City's BMPs?
6. Does the City have to obey the same rules as everyone else?
7. If I see someone allowing erosion to enter the street, whom do I contact?
8. Why can't I blow my grass clippings into the street?

Home  •  Contact Us  •  Sitemap  •  Translate  •  Resource Directory  •  Archive Center  •  Document Center  •  Copyright Notices  •  Accessibility  •  Powered by CivicPlus
  •  6110 N. Hydraulic  •  Park City, KS 67219-2499  •  Ph: (316) 744-2026  •  Fx: (316) 744-3865